Seniors and Disability Services
Ashfield Community Centre
The Town of Bassendean Seniors & Disability Services provides in-home, community and centre based services to assist people who are frail aged or have disability and Carers to continue living independently at home or within the Community
Seniors & Disability Services offer In – home and Community services via:
- Home & Community Care (HACC) - People with HACC eligibility.
- Home Care Packages Levels 1-4 (HCP) - People with more complex care needs.
- Brokerage – Organisations who contract our services for their clients
- Private – individuals who purchase services from us at full cost eg self-funded retirees
- National Disability Insurance Scheme (NDIS) - People with disability under aged 65 years not eligible for HACC.
Seniors and Disability Services also manages the Hyde Retirement Village.
8.30am - 4.30pm Monday to Friday
Ashfield Community Centre, 2 Colstoun Road, Ashfield, WA 6054
Tel: (08) 9279 6588
Fax: (08) 9379 1042
Seniors & Disability Services